NFT Blue Collaboration and Nadine Casanova/Kalibri makes history at Art Basel Miami and make history with its entire collection landing on the moon on the Lunaprise mission in 2023. Launched on Space X Falcon 9 to the Lunaprise Museum.
Each buyer will get: Written Certification ( sent by email) plus a QR Block Tag Certifying this artwork has flown on the NASA space mission and landed with the Lunaprise Museum on the moon. ( launches Summer, 2023).
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!